Friday 20 July 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

 
 Shorts: American Eagle (find a similar pair here) 
Belt: My sister's closet (find a similar one here) 
Shirt: Joe Fresh (find a similar one here) 
Sandals: Monastiraki Flea Market, Athens (find a similar pair here) 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (find them here)  
Purse: H&M (find a similar one here)

Hi everyone :) I just got back from this week's Adventure Thursday (which I will tell you all about in my next post) and I thought I'd do a quick OOTD in the meantime. Today I spent the day hanging out with my sister and my friend Alyssa. We had a delicious brunch and then walked around doing some window (and real) shopping. Lots of fun!

 Since I slept over at my sister's house the night before, I wanted something quick and easy to wear. I really like the look of white shorts and pants in the summertime. They look so fresh and crisp! It was a little cool today, so I paired them with a long-sleeved button down. This shirt fits a little big and is made from a denim-type material, giving it a more relaxed feel than a traditional button down.

To tie the whole thing together, I added the leather sandals I bought in Athens last summer and my sister's brown belt. The dark braided leather turned out to be the perfect finishing touch! I completely forgot to pack a belt, so it was lucky that I could borrow hers :) I also traded my usual leather satchel in for a smaller, lighter cross-body bag that worked for daytime and night.

How did you spend your Friday?
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment