Saturday 1 October 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Trench: Forever 21 (find a similar one here)
Jeans: Forever 21 (find a similar one here)
Boots: Kolding, Ecco (find it here)
Bag: Marche aux Puces Clignancourt, Paris (find a similar one here)
Scarf: Marche aux Puces Clignancourt, Paris (find a similar one here)
Watch: Couturier, Tissot (find it here)

Hi everyone! Today was perfect fall weather - it was bright, sunny and cool outside. Since the daily high was only 10 degrees, I had the chance to wear one of my favourite coats. I love the classic look of a tan trench coat paired with jeans and riding boots. When choosing a trench, be sure to pick one that hits you mid-thigh to avoid accidentally shortening your leg. To finish off this look, I added a light-knit floral scarf.

Underneath my coat, I wore skinny jeans and a plain long-sleeved shirt. I spent most of the day with my family in the hospital (my dad is recovering from surgery), so I wanted to keep my outfit simple and comfortable. A trench coat and scarf are great ways to spice up any outfit since they are easy to wear and super versatile. Please excuse my semi-wet hair, I took this picture as I ran out the door :)

Talk soon!
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment