Saturday 10 March 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

 Scarf: H&M (find a similar one here)
 Jeans: Levi's Curve ID (find them here) 
Sweater: Zara (find a similar one here)
Boots: Ecco (find them here)
Jacket: Garage Clothing (find it here)

Hi everyone! What have you all been up to this weekend? I just had the yummiest breakfast from Cora's with my friends from university - they finally opened one near my house :) I got the special with eggs, potatoes, fruit, bacon and ham...mmmm. I think I might slip into a food coma now though.

I decided to keep my outfit casual and easy this morning, so I grabbed my faithful black Levi's and my trusty brown boots. I really love this new military 'parka' (I use quotes because it isn't warm at all) that I got from Garage Clothing last week. If you aren't familiar with the brand, Garage is a Quebecois clothing store targeted at pre-teens and teens, which is why I was surprised to see a coat that I loved in the window. Just goes to show...you should never judge a clothing store by their ridiculously young clientele.

Talk soon!
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment