Saturday 31 March 2012

STYLE PROFILE: EMMA STONE

Why I Love Her: My favourite element of Emma Stone's style is that she isn't afraid to dress her age. At 23 years old, she plays with length, proportion and colour to keep her outfits young and interesting. While she certainly isn't afraid to glam it up for the red carpet, Stone keeps her street style classic and cool with jeans, scarves and pea coats. I also have mad respect for anyone who successfully wears bright red dresses with bright red hair.

Best Style Moment: I absolutely love the red-orange Lavin gown that she wore to the 2011 BAFTA awards! The single-shoulder silhouette, combined with the thigh-high slit kept the dress looking young and fresh, while the bright shade perfectly complimented her fair complexion. Perfection!

Worst Style Moment: Not a fan of the peach Calvin Klein number that she wore to the 2011 Golden Globes. I get the whole tone-on-tone look, but I thought that the colour washed her out.

Defining Style Attributes: Skinny jeans and pea coats for everyday; bright colours, floor-length gowns, statement detailing and clutches for the red carpet.

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment