Thursday 15 March 2012

STYLE PROFILE: GARANCE DORE

Why I Love Her: The great thing about fashion blogger Garance Dore is that you can get to know her through her blog. Her daily updates allow you to understand why and how she chooses her wardrobe, as well as her thoughts on different styles and trends. She recently started an internet show called Pardon My French which reveals her experiences in the fashion industry and showcases her bubbly personality and adorable accent. Check out her website here.

Best Style Moment: I love Dore's street style! She has really mastered the art of dressing down. Even in heels and trouser pants, she manages to look effortless and casual. Her Parisian roots definitely shine through! That being said, I have to rate her army green trousers and brown jacket ensemble as my favourite (bottom right).

Worst Style Moment: I'm not the biggest fan of her socks with heels trend at Paris Fashion Week this year.

Defining Style Attributes: Trouser pants, short skirts, over-sized men's pea coats and messy buns. 

**SIDE NOTE: So what do you guys think of the 'Style Profile' series so far? Who are your fashion icons and who would you like to see in these posts? I'm planning on doing profiles on Kate Middleton, Emma Stone and Meryl Streep to start. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below!

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment