Tuesday 8 May 2012

BACKPACK SUCCESS


Hi guys! Sorry I was MIA this week, but my poor camera finally died after years of faithful service. Of course it decided to kick it right before I took the photos for my "How To: At Home Manicure" post, but I'll redo it sometime this coming week.

For now, I have some exciting fashion news! Remember when I took you guys along on my New York shopping trip (if not check out my "Come Shopping with Me" post here) and I saw that really nice Fossil backpack, but didn't buy it because of the price? Well... I kept waiting for it to go on sale, but instead it sold out :( One of the sad risks of being a recessionista. Anyways, Fossil took it down off their website and I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. I started looking at similar styles from other companies, but none were quite what I was looking for.

This past week, my dad went on a road trip with some of his friends to Philadelphia and started searching around for the backpack. Since Fossil is an American brand, they usually have a more limited selection of styles and colours available in Canada. So after scouring the city, my dad found a Fossil outlet that still had two of the green knapsacks left! When I got up for work the day after he came home, he surprised me with the gift -what a great daddy!

I think that stylish backpacks can be such a cool accessory! It looks so youthful and chic when you see someone with a nice backpack or book bag. And it will be a mercy on my back when I start lugging around legal textbooks in the fall :)

Thanks Dad!
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment