Saturday 12 May 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Romper: Garage Clothing (find a similar version here)
Cardigan: Club Monaco (find a similar one here)
Shoes: Ecco (find a similar version here)
Watch: Tissot (find it here)
 
Hi everyone :) Just a quick OOTD post today - I have to work this evening and finish getting ready for Mother's Day tomorrow. What are you guys doing for Mother's Day? I'm going to visit my grandma with my family, so I'll try to do a post on Monday or Tuesday with some pictures.

This outfit is very similar to one of the first OOTD posts that I ever wrote (take a trip down memory lane by clicking here). Today was very warm, but humid and overcast, so I was able to wear shorts for the first time this spring. I really like rompers for warm weather - they seem to have a certain youthfulness about them that reminds me of summer fun :) That being said it can be really tricky to fit a romper, since they have to suit so many different parts of your body. I think I might do a "How To: Fit a Romper" post - would you guys find that helpful?

Happy Mother's Day to everyone celebrating tomorrow!
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment