Thursday 10 May 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Pants: H&M (find them here)
Shirt: Gap (find it here)
Necklace: H&M (find a similar one here)
Shoes: Ecco (find a similar pair here)
Watch: Couturier, Tissot (find it here)

Good morning everyone :) I hope that you all are having a great week and gearing up for the weekend! This is the outfit I wore on Tuesday. I had a day off from work so I grabbed coffee with my friend and ran errands during the day and then went on a date in the evening. I know that dressing for a date can be tough, but I think it's always best to just dress in something that you feel comfortable in and that displays your personality. Even if it means wearing hot pink pants lol.

I really wanted to try the coloured jeans trend that's so popular right now, so I picked up these hot pink pants on sale at H&M. At first I was nervous about styling them since they're soooo bright, but I have really come to love the colour! It's important to try new things and push yourself out of your comfort zone when it comes to clothes - you're only young once, so have fun with it! Since my pants were such a pop of colour, I paired them with the plain white T-shirt that I got from the Gap a couple of weeks ago and my black ballet flats. I also wore my new(ish) statement necklace, since the bright pink and orange beads complimented my pants perfectly.

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment