Wednesday 1 August 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Dress: Simons, Montreal (find a similar one here)
Sandals: Monastiraki Flea Market, Athens (find a similar pair here)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (find them here

Hi everyone! Please excuse the lack of posting this past week - it's been super busy at the restaurant because of the sunny weather :) Only one more month until I move to Kingston and start law school! Today I went to one of my favourite restaurants, Mexico Lindo, to celebrate my friend's birthday. As I mentioned, the weather has been scorching hot and sunny, so I decided to keep my outfit as light as possible. I really love this floral shift dress from Simons because it keeps you cool on even the hottest of days. The bright, busy pattern balances out the super-simple shape and the empire waist is extra forgiving for those summer days when you've eaten one too many ice creams ;)

This weekend I will make up for my lack of posting, since I'm going to spend four days in Montreal for the Osheaga music festival! I'm sooo excited that it's finally here; it seems like I booked the tickets a million years ago! I can't wait to see all the crazy festival fashion. I've planned some fun outfits for myself too, so I'll share it all with you guys when I get back. Look out for Osheage posts early next week!

Have a great long weekend!
Talk soon,
Vi

**P.S. I just got my very first spray tan, so here's to hoping that I look like a bronzed goddess instead of an oompa-loompa!

No comments:

Post a Comment