Tuesday 21 August 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Shorts: American Eagle (find a similar pair here)
Blazer: Twik, Simons (find a similar one here)
Shirt: Joe Fresh (find a similar one here)
Belt: My dad's (find a similar one here)

Hi everyone :) I thought that I'd do a quick OOTD post today since I haven't posted one in a while. This is what I wore yesterday to grab drinks with my friend. The weather was surprisingly cold (fall is coming!) and, in retrospect, I would have worn jeans instead. This outfit is almost exactly the same as the one I featured a couple of weeks ago (see it here), except that I have added some layers for warmer weather.

Blazers are a great way to transition from summer to fall. This grey version is from Simons, one of my favourite department stores in Montreal, and it's great for cooler weather because of the lightweight material and three-quarter length sleeves. It's not as heavy as a winter blazer or a more formal work-appropriate blazer, so it's perfect for autumn.

I really like the look of blue and white together with dark brown leather accents. It gives the outfit a kind of Ralph Lauren (dare I say Olympic...) feeling. Very 'All-American' (or All-North-American in my case). All I need is a buff gold medalist on my arm and I'm ready to go ;)

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment