Thursday 16 February 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Shirt: American Apparel (find it here)
Jeans: H&M (find a similar pair here)
Boots: Ecco (find them here)
Watch: Couturier, Tissot (find it here)
Glasses: Tru Trussarti TR 12703 (Find them here)
Blazer: United Colours of Bennetton (find a similar one here)

Hi everybody! I hope that you guys have been having a good week. I had a pretty laid-back week, but I did manage to get together with my girlfriends for dinner on Tuesday. Since the restaurant was about mid-level on the fancy scale, I paired my black Bennetton blazer with my lighter-wash distressed jeans. If the restaurant had been any fancier I would have opted for a more formal pair of jeans, but the blazer dressed them up so that I could get away with it.

I chose my comfy grey American Apparel t-shirt because I wanted to keep the look simple and easy. The v-neck shape is super flattering on most figures and it's a great way to open up the top half of an outfit when you're wearing a blazer. Last but not least, I added my favourite Ecco ankle boots. I can't get enough of these boots - they are super cute and they have a pretty decent heel (about three inches), but they are so comfortable! I even loaded and set up a catering event in them one day (side note: I was in the office and a staff member got sick so I had to do the event - I'm not crazy enough to intentionally wear heels on a delivery) without any pain!

Hopefully I'll get some good pictures this weekend. I'm going shopping on Sunday with my mom to flesh out my 'grown up office clothes' wardrobe for law school in the fall, yay!

Wishing you cute and comfy heels!
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment