Sunday 19 February 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Boots: Ecco (find them here)
Watch: Couturier, Tissot (find it here)
 Jeans: Levi's Curve ID (find them here) 
Sweater: Zara (find a similar one here)
Jacket: Forever 21 (find it here)
Scarf: H&M (find a similar one here
Hat: Femme de Carriere (find it here) 
 
Today I went of a shopping adventure with my parents in downtown Toronto. We were on a mission to find a nice suit for me to wear to all of the upcoming law firm events that I have during the law school admission period. Who knew that finding a suit could be such a task!? Man oh man, it felt like I tried on a thousand!

In the end I found two really lovely suits. I got one blue pinstriped suit from Club Monaco and a grey and black blazer from Femme de Carriere, which I matched with a great pair of charcoal pants from Banana Republic. I'll do a better post on them and other business pieces in a "Building a Wardrobe: Work Wear" sometime next week(ish).

This outfit is one of my favourites because it's comfortable and cute. I am in love with this hat - it reminds me of something Indiana Jones would wear! I also can't get enough of these black Levi's jeans. I was really skeptical about their new Curve ID line, but they fit so nicely and they don't get baggy or loose after a couple of wears. As usual I wore my brown Ecco ankle boots. What can I say, I'm a creature of habit and they keep my feet warm in the snow. Since I knew that I was going to be inside all day, I wore my spring/fall bomber jacket instead of a proper winter coat. Last but not least, I threw on my floral scarf for a pop of pattern.

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment