Sunday 1 April 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Dress: H&M (find it here)
Cardigan: Club Monaco (find a similar one here)
Tights: H&M (find a similar pair here)
Watch: Couturier, Tissot (find it here)
Shoes: Ecco (find a similar pair here)
 
Happy April Fool's Day :) I hope that you guys are all having a great weekend! Today was my sister's 20th birthday, so we had a little family get together at our house. I was really excited to wear my new blue and white dress (it's only $19 at H&M!) Not only is it flattering and comfortable, but it has pockets too! This type of lightweight dress is great because it can be worn with a sweater while the weather is still a bit nippy and then with sandals in the summertime. In typical April form the weather was cool and rainy, so I paired the dress with my navy Club Monaco cardigan and a pair of tights. I also grabbed my nautical-coloured bracelets to add a little pop of colour. If you want to find out how to make your own string bangles, check out my blog post from last week (find it here).
I love these pictures of my family - everyone looks so cute! I especially love the one of my grandfather laughing. My sister had asked me to get her a scarf for her birthday, so I bought her two really nice fringed scarves from H&M. The first one (below) was a light Japanese-themed summer scarf and the second one was a super pretty black and pink number.
I'm working on the post for week two of my "4 Beauty Looks in 4 Weeks" as we speak! Will you guys be trying the fishtail braid with me?

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment