Saturday 7 April 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

  Dress: H&M (find it here)
Sweater: Joe Fresh (find a similar one here)
Tights: H&M (find a similar pair here
Boots: Steve Madden (find a similar pair here
Watch: Tissot Couturier (find it here)
Trench: Forever 21 (find a similar one here)
Belt: My mom's closet? (find a similar one here
Earrings: A boutique in Andros, Greece (find a similar pair here)

Hi everyone! I hope that you are all having a great long weekend :) Today is sunny and cool, a perfect spring day, so I decided to pair my green H&M dress with tights and boots for a bright, cheerful look. I originally bought this dress for St. Patrick's Day, but I wanted to make sure that I would be able to wear it again. A bright, solid dress is so versatile that you can pretty much wear it all year long by changing up your accessories.

To keep warm outside, I grabbed my tan trench. Trench coats come in a huge variety of shapes and colours, so no matter what your body type, there's a trench coat out there for you. If you're hourglass-shaped like me, look for a trench coat with a belt to help define your waist. If you're petite, try a cropped style that won't overpower your small figure. You can also play with bright colours and patterns for a modern twist on the classic trench.

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment