Saturday 14 April 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Jacket: Forever 21 (find a similar one here)
Shirt: Gap (find it here)
 Jeans: Levi's Curve ID (find them here)
 Shoes: Payless Shoes (find them here)
Scarf: Joe Fresh (find a similar one here)
Earrings: Joe Fresh (find a similar pair here)

Hi all :) I'm baking some delicious Easter cupcakes (my family is Greek so Easter is this weekend for us) and I thought that I'd do a quick OOTD post while I wait for them to cook. I'll post a picture on Twitter (@LifeofVi1) when they're done, so that you guys can make them too! We'll just call them spring cupcakes lol. 

This is the outfit that I wore a couple of days ago, when I tackled the sock bun. It's a pretty simple jeans and a t-shirt look, but I thought that it would make for a more laid back outfit post. There really is something so elegant and effortless about a simple top and jeans. Since I was wearing my hair up, I decided to add an extra-voluminous scarf and some dangly earrings to bring the focus up around my face. I also wore my new wedge heels (check out my Spring Trends post here) which I totally copycatted after seeing Kate Middleton wear a similar pair (read: worth approximately $300 more than mine).

The great thing about Payless' shoes (other than the obvious) is that they sell most of their wedges and heels in both normal and wide sizes. If you find that heels dig into the sides of your feet or that soft part right above your toes (ouch!), then head over to Payless and try on a pair of their wide-width shoes. For me, it really makes all the difference.

Happy Easter to anyone who's celebrating this weekend!
Happy weekend to those of you who aren't!
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment