Tuesday 24 April 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Shirt: Joe Fresh (find a similar one here)
Skirt: H&M (find a similar one here)
Necklace: H&M (find a similar one here)
Tights: H&M (find a similar pair here)

Hello all! How's your week been going? After working all last week, it felt sooo nice to get back into my own clothes again! This morning I woke up with a stupid head cold (it always seems to be going around this time of the year), but I decided to ignore it and enjoy my day off anyways. I find that getting showered and dressed always makes me feel more human! I went out for lunch with my girlfriends and had some delicious pizza mmmm. Tonight I'm going to see Riverdance with my mom - it's a guilty pleasure of ours :)

I really like the look of an informal button down - it has such a nice clean, comfortable look. I bought this one in a size bigger than I normally get, so that it has a looser, more relaxed look to it. I also cuffed the sleeves for the same reason. Today I finally got the chance to wear my new H&M statement necklace! I had been hunting for one for a while, but I couldn't find one that I liked for a price that I could afford. They were all so pricey! But then the other day I was walking around the store and I saw this one - it was only fifteen dollars and it was gold, which I prefer because it matches the metal in my nose ring. Love me a good deal!

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment