Friday 11 November 2011

BEYONDTHERACK.com


Hi everyone! I'm working on an Outfit of the Day post for tomorrow, but I thought I'd do a quick post today about Beyondtherack.com. I'm sure many of you are already fans, but if not this site is definitely worth checking out! Beyondtherack is a great online discount store that offers massive reductions - usually lasting about two or three days - on clothes, shoes, jewelry, cosmetics and home decor. 

The site features some really amazing promotions on designer brands including Tori Burch, Chanel, J Brand, Michael Kors and more. If you have your eye on a designer piece, but you can't stand the price tag, then this is the place for you.

I ordered my first item last week, so I'll keep you posted on how their service and delivery pans out. I bought my mom a Christmas present (can't say what it is in case she reads this haha!). I had some trouble at the 'check out' and the customer service person was super helpful and pleasant. Delivery charges seem to range in the $10 area. It takes about three to four weeks to deliver, so be sure to leave yourself plenty of time.

Talk soon,
Vi 

UPDATE: I received my package within two weeks and everything was as expected :)

No comments:

Post a Comment