Tuesday 22 November 2011

LISA'S WAREHOUSE COSMETICS SALE


It's warehouse madness! This week I went to Lisa's Cosmetics warehouse in Markham (near Toronto) for their annual Christmas sale. My friend Lauren turned me onto it last year and I couldn't wait to go again. They have the craziest sales and markdowns! This year I picked up some great cosmetics for myself along with a couple of Christmas presents for my friends and family. The whole place reeks of perfume and it's crazy crowded, but it's definitely worth the trip. I spent the whole time clinging to the shreds of my self-restraint; I could just walk through the bins going, 'I want this. And this. And this. And this."


Here's what I got for myself. I would also show you the great Christmas presents that I bought, but I'm too afraid that the recipients will see them here before the big day. First, I bought a new Marcelle Velvety Powder Blush (find it here) in Dust to replace the one that I just finished. It's the same brand and colour as the one that I featured on my Top 5 Beauty Products post, but they have a new packaging. All of their Marcelle products were only $2.49, wow!

I also got a travel size Smashbox Photo Finish Light primer (find it here) for less than half price, as well as a great eyeshadow. The box doesn't have a colour code on it, but I think it's Cinnamon Toast (find it here). It's a nice warm brown colour that will be great for the holidays. I can't wait to wear it!


Last but not least I got this great faux-crocodile bag, which is sitting on my bed so that I can admire it :) It such a funny story about how I found it! I never even bother to look in the clothing/luggage area of the warehouse since they usually have pretty tacky things, but as I was waiting in the checkout line I noticed this women carrying a fabulous purse. I ran up to her to ask where she got it and she said that she had just decided that she liked the black version better and handed it over! I couldn't believe it! Better yet, it was half off. Yay! It was meant to be. It does have that funky new-bag-smell though, so I'll have to toss in a dryer sheet to freshen it up.

If you are in the Toronto area, the sale continues this weekend so check it out.
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment