Wednesday 30 November 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY


Sweater: H&M (find a similar one here)
Skirt: H&M (find a similar one here)
Necklace: Ardene (find a similar one here)
Scarf: Club Monaco (find a similar one here)
Coat: A boutique in Montreal (find a similar one here)
Bag: Lisa's Cosmetics Warehouse (find a similar one here)  
Watch: Couturier, Tissot (find it here)
Boots: Kolding, Ecco (find it here)
Tights: H&M

Hi everyone! Here's what I wore to the library today ... only three days 'till the LSAT! Today was the first time that it snowed enough for it to stick to the ground. Check out the pictures below to watch it happen.

I raided my mom's closet this morning and ended up wearing her skirt and sweater. I really like this light pink colour, because it's flattering on fair complexions like mine. A fitted sweater is perfect with a high-waisted skirt, since it's keeps your silhouette nice and sleek. This khaki skirt is a great neutral piece. It has visual interest in the pockets and the buttons, but it's still versatile. I will be stealing this one more often ;)

Since the weather is getting colder by the day, I abandoned my bomber jacket and trench for a warmer pea coat. This one has a great belt that adds extra definition to the waist to offset the heavier fabric. It's also nice and warm. I took my extra large purse to lug around all of my study materials. To finish it off, I added a pair of simple pearl earrings and my black leather boots. Easy peasy.

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment