Monday 21 November 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Trench: Forever 21 (find a similar one here)
Dress: Urban Outfitters (find a similar one here)
Cami: H&M (find a similar one here)
Cardigan: Joe Fresh (find a similar version here)
Scarf: Marche aux Puces Clignancourt, Paris (find a similar one here)
Watch: Couturier, Tissot (find it here)
Boots: Kolding, Ecco (find it here)
Earrings: Tiffany & Co (find them here)
Belt: Forever 21 (find a similar one here
Tights: Joe Fresh

"London calling to the faraway towns." For some reason this picture reminds me of England. I think it's the grey weather and the pretty brick house in the background. It's actually a building outside of the Whitby Public Library, where I go to study during the day. Only 12 days until I write the LSAT eeek!

Today I wore an outfit that I wear when I don't know what to put on. Do you have an I-don't-know-what-to-wear-so-I-wear-this outfit? This distressed Urban Outfitters dress is great with a pair of grey or black tights. I usually wear it with a skinny belt to add some structure and emphasize my waist. Dresses are great because you can get away with a long or short cardigan.

I also wore a silky cami underneath my dress to add a bit more interest and to prevent any wardrobe malfunctions. If you find that camis ride up when you layer them under a dress, tuck them into your tights. It looks soo funny before you put the dress on, but it works like a charm :)

I kept my accessories super simple with a pair of pearl earrings - which were a gift from my friend Alex (thanks Allie!) - and a lightweight patterned scarf. Last but not least I wore my black Ecco boots. The poor things are getting an intense workout this fall; I'm practically living in them. They keep my tootsies toasty as the weather gets colder!

Talk soon,
Vi




No comments:

Post a Comment