Wednesday 23 November 2011

GET YOUR STUDY ON


This is what happens when your father gets a brand spankin' new camera when you are in the midst of an LSAT study bonanza. I was uploading pictures for tomorrow's OOTD and I found these gems. I know, I know. You are probably still speechless at the sight of my fashion-forward outfit. In awe of my artful bun. Don't worry, you too can become a study diva like myself. All you need is one part pencils, two parts pajamas and three parts nervous desperation. Good times.

For those of you who don't know, I'm taking the Law School Admissions Test on December 3rd - eeep!! Only ten more days of studying :S If you guys are in high school, university or pulling an all-nighter for work, then I feel your pain. Keep calm and carry on :)

Wishing you good grades and good luck!
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment