Thursday 24 November 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

 Dress: Burdines Florida, now Macy's (find a similar one here)
Bag: Lisa's Cosmetics Warehouse (find a similar one here
Cami: Pure Body Cami, Gap (find it here)
Watch: Couturier, Tissot (find it here)
Boots: Kolding, Ecco (find it here)
Tights: Joe Fresh

Check out the spectacular photo quality (the top pic) of dad's new camera! We decided to take some pictures outside so that the lighting would be better, but we seriously underestimated the weather. Brrrr...it's definitely too cold to go outside without a coat on now. That's melted frost on the interlock, not rain!

Today I wore this pretty patterned dress that I borrowed from my mom. It really goes to show that a well-cut dress is universally flattering. My mom is a lot taller than me with a smaller chest, yet this dress suits both of our figures. During the summer, she wore it with sandals and without the cami for a sexier vacation look. This dress is also really comfortable and forgiving, which is great. Look for dresses with a deep V-neck to elongate your figure, making you look taller and slimmer.

This is the new bag that I got yesterday at the Christmas sale at Lisa's Cosmetics. To read the funny story about how I came across it click here. I love the size because it's great for days when you have to carry around a ton of stuff. Today I manged to fit my laptop, two huge LSAT books, my wallet, my makeup pouch and two glasses cases inside it without even straining the zipper! It'll also make a great carry-on bag for when I travel. Perfect :)

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment