Wednesday 7 December 2011

20 QUESTIONS TAG

1. Do you have any sibilings?
Yes, I have a 19-year-old sister named Zoe. She likes sushi, sororities and long walks on the beach.

2. What are your hobbies?
Other than blogging, I'm quite the craftaholic. Did any of you watch Art Attack as a kid? Loved that show! I also love watching movies and reading (nerd alert!). My favourite books include To Kill a Mockingbird, The Lord of the Rings and A Game of Thrones. Love me some travel too!

3. What's your favourite item of clothing?
My favourite item of clothing has got to be my Forever 21 dark-wash skinny jeans, purely for use value reasons. I also really like my brown pleather bomber jacket. And my pink and beige flower scarf. And...

4. What's a fashion rule that you break?
I have been known to break the 'don't mix black and brown' rule, although I agree that there are times when they do clash. I also think the 'don't wear white after Labour Day' rule is pretty dumb. 

5. What's your favourite TV show? 
I have to admit, I'm quite a TV and movie junkie. My vintage favs would have to include Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Arrested Development, Boy Meets World and Firefly. As for shows that are still running, I really like Dexter, Sons of Anarchy and Modern Family. 

6. What's your favourite movie? 
My all time favourite movie is a four-way tie between The Godfather, The Sound of Music, The Fifth Element and Dirty Dancing.
 
7. Where's the coolest place that you've visited?
I was really lucky that my family traveled a lot when I was a kid, so I was able to visit lots of cool places. My top contenders would have to be Greece, Paris and Prague; they are all so beautiful in their own ways.

8. Do you have any pets?
I had a budgie when I was a kid and then I had an ill-fated fish named Greg in university, but no pets since. My friend Lauren just got a puppy, so I like to live vicariously through her.

9. What's your favourite flower?
Probably peonies. So pretty :)

10. What do you do for a living?
I finished my undergrad at McGill University last June. If all goes well, I'll go to law school next year (wish me luck!). In between, I'm working part-time at a catering company.
---
11. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Nope. Unless it's poutine...mmmmm poutine....
---
12. What's your favourite food?
My favourite foods are sushi, fettuccine alfredo and my mom's cooking. Yummy! I'm also really into this weird little restaurant (formerly known as a truck stop) called Mexico Lindo near my house. Their diablo sauce is sinful.

13. What are your pet peeves? 
Slow walkers, nose whistlers, people who are rude to waitresses, panty lines, bed hogs and people who are overly affectionate with their pets.

14. What's your favourite makeup product?
Definitely Clinique's All About Eyes concealer. It works miracles. 

15. What's your favourite clothing store? 
Forever 21 - great prices, great selection.

16. How tall are you?
I'm 5'5". Pretty standard.

17. What do you put on your pizza?
Making a good pizza is an art form. Here is my recipe: thick crust, extra cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, feta. Sometimes bacon if I'm feeling risky.
------
18. Do you dye your hair?
Not yet, but I swear I keep seeing greys lurking in the mirror. Hmmm...

19. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
That's a tough one. If I could read people's mind on command (but no uncontrollable chatter a la Sookie Stackhouse/Jean Grey), that would be pretty nifty. Although, on second though, I always liked Storm in X-Men. Mostly I think I just liked her hair. I think that if I could have a money-is-no-problem power, I would choose that. You could travel all over, be a starving artist minus the starving part, buy designer clothes, etc. Final answer: money-is-no-problem power.

20. What's your Starbucks order? 
Venti skinny London Fog with sugar-free vanilla pump. Try it, it's heavenly. 
----
I tag all of you! Leave me a comment with your answers or post it on your blog.
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment