Friday 23 December 2011

PRESENTS, PUPPIES and PURSES


Check out these amazing gifts that I got for Christmas from my friends! My friend (and former roomie) Alex got me this great scarf from the Royal Ontario Museum. I can't wait to wear it! The bold pattern will be great all year round. It's also a really interesting shape - long and thin - which will be fun to style.

The next day, my friend Lauren gave me an awesome red patent leather purse from Coach. I'm usually a little wary about Coach products because they have such prominent logos, but I adore this purse! She couldn't have picked better. The material is so nice and buttery, I could just eat it up :)


Speaking of yummy, check out Laurent's heart-warming new puppy, Olive. She's a baby Yorkie who weighs in at a whopping 2 lbs! I went over to visit yesterday and played with her all evening. She even 'helped me' open my present. Her mama bought her all these fabulous little outfits - she's such a stylin' pup!

Thank you to my amazing friends!
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment