Tuesday 27 December 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Sweater: Gap (find a similar one here)
Scarf: The ROM (find a similar one here)
Earrings: Joe Fresh (find a similar one here)
Boots: Kolding, Ecco (find it here
Leggings: Dynamite (find a similar pair here)
 
Hi everyone :) Here's the outfit that I wore on Christmas day. We all piled over to my grandfather's house, so I kept it casual but pulled together. I'm really loving this grey sweater - it reminds me of Jennifer Beals' workout sweater in Flash Dance. I borrowed it from my friend a couple of weeks ago and it was all washed and folded before I cracked and wore it again for Christmas!

I used my new scarf and purse from last week's post (click here to read it) too! I really like the shape of this scarf, because the long vertical line makes your figure look taller and leaner. Another trick for elongating your silhouette is to pair black boots with black leggings. The colour block will extend the line of your leg and keep them looking lovely! That being said, a nice brown leather boot would also be great with this look. 

Since I went for big hair, I kept my jewelry simple. I wore the new drop-pearl earrings that my mom got me for Christmas. I had been eying them at Joe Fresh the last time that we shopped together, so she surprised me with them. If you have a Joe Fresh near you, check out their new jewelry line - they have really nice costume jewelry for affordable prices.

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment