Friday 2 December 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral (find it here
Scarf: A stall in Chinatown in Montreal (find a similar one here)
Coat: A boutique in Montreal (find a similar one here)
Earrings: Tiffany & Co (find them here)

Although it may not look it, this outfit is a big deal for me because I rarely wear my hair up. Mostly it's due to the fact that I have an extraordinarily high forehead. If Rihanna and Conan O'Brien had a love child, that child would have my forehead. That being said, I decided to embrace it and wear a bun. I took advantage of my up-do and wore my extra large rust and brown pashmina, which adds a lot of volume around my face. 

To avoid getting too top-heavy, I stuck with my simple pearl earrings and a nice bright coral-red lipstick. This shade is such a great colour; it reminds me of the lipstick that January Jones' character wears in Mad Men. Last but not least, I wore my black pea coat to fight the winter chill! I kept the bottom half simple with my dark-wash skinnies and brown ankle boots.

As usual, I spent the day studying for the LSAT. Tomorrow is the big day - Wish me luck!!
Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment