Thursday 22 December 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Sweater: Jacob Connection (find a similar one here)
Leggings: Forever 21 (find a similar pair here)
Boots: Kolding, Ecco (find it here)
Cami: Pure Body Cami, Gap (find it here)

Hi everyone! Just a quick post for today. Tomorrow is my last day of work before Christmas, so I'll have more time to blog once I'm off :) This is a super casual and comfy outfit that I wore a couple of days ago. I really love these new leggings from Forever 21 - they're so festive! Be sure that the hemline of your shirt falls low when you wear leggings. Since they aren't constructed the same way as pants, they can be very revealing if you aren't careful. If you're looking for a fun pair of patterned leggings, Forever 21 has a huge selection this season. I tried on a couple of pairs, but the thin horizontal stripes on these ones (as opposed to the bold, thick stripes on some of the other pairs) were the most flattering.

Since the leggings are so bold, I kept the rest of the outfit simple. I wore the same navy sweater that I wore in my first ever Outfit of the Day post (see it here) - it really can be wore year-round! This time, I added a white cami underneath for warmth. My black leather boots were the best choice for the rainy weather, but a pair of flats would have looked nice too.

Talk soon!
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment