Tuesday 20 December 2011

CHRISTMAS: TAKE 1

This past weekend, I had my first family Christmas party. Sunday was my nana's (my mom's stepmom) family gathering. Here are some pictures :)

My mom has three brothers and three sisters - and most of them have children - so it can get pretty crowded!

Two of my aunts showing off their presents :)

Cutie patootie - my littlest cousin with his new Transformer.

 The hostess with the mostess.

My nana does a lot of work with the Hôpital Albert Schweitzer in Haiti. These are their snazzy new Christmas cards!

My mama (and dad in the background) looking extra pretty with her Christmas card and her new purse. That's the same shirt that I wore in my Outfit of the Day post a couple of weeks ago. It's such a pretty fabric!

 My nana gave me this cool bracelet from her last trip to Haiti.

I wore the same black turtleneck outfit that you can find in my Holiday Outfit Guide post. 5 days until Christmas!!

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment